The UFX Doppler flow meter features an advanced ultrasonic measuring technology, providing accurate and reliable flow velocity assessments.
Portable flow measurements on liquid containing a minimum of 100ppm of 100 micro size, suspended solids or aeration in closed full pipes.
- Non-invasive, handheld sensor and battery-powered electronics packaged in a NEMA 4 (IP65) rated enclosure.
- Measures fluid velocities from 0,1 to 9 m/s (0.3 to 30 ft/s).
- Reliable readings on nearly all liquid applications containing a minimum of 100 ppm of 100 micron size suspended solids or entrained gases.
- Optional CE approved version for pipes size DN 25 (1”) and above.
- Large four-digit LCD display provides velocity readout in user selected units (m/s or ft/s).
- Easy to use flow verification instrument for industrial and municipal applications including paper pulp stock, concrete slurries, dredging, primary sludge and waste activated.