Specifications tecsis Model P2316 Pressure Gauge :
- Resistance to aggressive media and environments is achieved by using high-grade materials such as stainless steel both for the measuring system and the case. The glycerine filling provides wear-protection for the measuring system through damping, should pulsating pressures and mechanical vibrations occur.
- Stainless steel case and measuring system
- Protection to IP 54 resp. IP 65 (with filling)
- Accuracy class 1.0
- For use up to full scale value
- Overload capacity 1.3 times max. rating
- Case with or without glycerine filling