Pressure Transmitters Tecsis Model P3251
Pressure sensors for general application are top of the range pressure transducers. Their accuracy, reliability, resistance to corrosion and mechanical load make them suitable for all pressure measuring tasks – in production, development or in the laboratory.
The front flush pressure diaphragm avoids zones, in which medium could crystalise or residues could form, thus ensuring trouble-free pressure measurement and hygienic cleaning of the pressure sensors.
- For pasty or crystalising media
- Finely graded selection of nominal ranges according to EN
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel design
- High overload protection
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- For dynamic or static measurements
- Good reproducibility
- Intergrated cooling element for medium temperatures of up to 150°
AZM23X031004 1″BSP SS Weld-on Adapter
AZM23X031006 1/2″BSP SS Weld-on Adapter