Do you have the 2016 GTS Product Guide?
The GTS 2016 Product Guide is your go-to source for the latest products in instrumentation. Whether you need a piece of equipment to help you measure flow, level, force, pressure or temperature, The GTS 2016 Product Guide is your first stop. The fifty-page guide is broken up into easy-to-follow sections:
- Flowmeters—for the latest in Variable Area, Turbine, Ultrasonic or Electromagnetic Flowmeters, they all can be found in the GTS 2016 Product Guide
- Level Gauges—featuring Clear Level, Liquid Level, Float Level, Mechanical and more
- Pressure Gauges—Gauges from 40 millimetre up to 160 millimetre, whether its heavy duty, stainless steel or having a bottom or rear connection, GTS has you covered
- Pressure Switches and Transmitters—The latest models in electronic, mechanical and Bluetooth Pressure Switches and Transmitters
- Temperature—Bi-Metal and Electronic Temperature switches as well as Temperature Transmitters and V-Shaped Machine Thermometers and Gauges
- Accessories—Gauge Adapters, Dials, Needle Valves, Diaphragm Seals and Savers
- Force—Load Cells, Tension and Compression Transducers
- Tachometers and Flowswitches—The latest in Handheld Tachometers and Flowswitches
The GTS 2016 Product Guide is designed to be easy-to-follow and make discovering the product you need easy-to-find. Every product comes with a key item image, description, price and discount range. Different products come with extended details such as litre per minute ranges, thread details, suitable media, ideal ways to operate, connect and get the most out of every product.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect pressure gauge, flowmeter, temperature switch or engineering accessories; everything that you could possible need or want can be found in the GTS 2016 Product Guide.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our exceptional sales service staff in order to secure your copy today. Contact GTS on (08) 7111 1436 or via email at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to send you one out.