The Tecsis P2316 has two primary advantages: the material that it’s made from and the size of its dial. 160 millimeters in size, the P2316 features a dial that plays to its advantage in certain difficult environments. Easily being able to read and identify the pressure from a distance, makes this gauge extremely valuable on certain systems where the gauge is situated further away from its user. The Tecsis P2316 is also designed to handle difficult work environments. The case and wetted-parts of the P2316 are built from tough 316 stainless steel materials, meaning that the P2316 can handle almost anything that you need to throw at it.
Other features include:
- ¼” NPT bottom-entry thread connection
- Available in ranges from Vacuum up to 60,000 kPa
- Large dial that makes it easy to read in difficult conditions
- Built from all stainless steel materials
- Glycerine-fillable with high-strength safety glass lens
- Accuracy Class 1
No matter what application you need, the Tecsis P2316 heavy-duty, bottom-entry pressure gauge is sure to do the job and do it well.
Head over to the GTS Product Shop to purchase your gauge now, or give our friendly staff a call on (08) 9250 4400 to learn more about the P2316