The Flo-Tech PFM6 Portable Hydraulic Test Kits are lightweight, compact and portable, and are designed for the fast diagnostic troubleshooting of both mobile and stationary hydraulic systems. The PFM6 is a self-contained unit that features high accuracy and can provide flow, pressure and temperature measurements simultaneously in real-time from one single point. The device is easy to operate, with a toggle switch that allows you to change the display output to either the flow or temperature readings, and also includes a load valve that has fine control. In addition to these benefits, the PFM6 priortises the safety of its operator, with every PFM6 unit having pressure surge protection built-in.
The PFM6 features:
- A fast and simple troubleshooter for hydraulic systems
- Available in flow rates of up to 757 LPM
- Flow, pressure and temperature display
- Includes a load valve for fine control
- Basic unit is uni-directional, with a bi-directional option also available
No matter the application, the Flo-Tech PFM6 Portable Hydraulic Flow Test Kits are more than capable in providing accurate readings, safe operation and flexible options. Visit the Product Shop for more; Contact GTS via the form or give our friendly staff a call on (08) 9250 4400.