The TFX-5000 transit time meter measures volumetric flow and heating/cooling energy rates in clean liquids as well as those with small amounts of suspended solids or aeration, such as surface water or sewage.
TFX-5000 ultrasonic flow and energy meters clamp onto the outside of pipes and do not contact the internal liquid.
- Large, bi-directional flow measuring rate.
- Datalog upto 8 records.
- Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP over EIA-485; BACnet/IP, EtherNet/IP, or Modbus TCP/IP; AquaCUE/BEACON connectivity.
- Configure and troubleshoot over USB with SoloCUE
- Reynolds, ultrasonic speed and temperature compensation.
- Large, easy to read graphical display.
- Rugged, aluminium enclosure for a long service life in harsh environments.
- Reduced installation time and cost.
- Non invasive contact measurement.
- Continued operation during installation no need to shut down the process.
- No Pressure head loss.
- No moving parts to maintain or replace.
The TFX Ultra is available in two versions:
- A flow meter.
- An energy flow meter used in conjunction with dual clamp-on RTDs for temperature measurement- ideal for retrofit, hydronic process and HVAC applications.