Oil Level Alarm Switch Model S86
is an active device design to give an alarm signal if oil level based falls below a present level.
Containing a programmable microprocessor, the switch can offer one or two output pins which can sink to ground or supply a source voltage, or both.
Its tiny footprint with limited intrusion into the tank means a reduced risk of damage and a wide range of options and customisations makes it suitable for most applications.
Electrical Rating Construction:
- Supply Voltage: 5 VDC or 7 – 35 VDC
- Supply Current: 1.5mA + source output
- Max. Load Current: 1.0A (sink) or 20mA (source)
- Alarm Delay Time: 0 – 25 secs rising or falling (factory set)
- Connection: 4 way Delphi Packard connector
- Start up Delay: 1 – 5 secs
- Body: Brass
- Probe: PTFE
- Terminals: SAE CA210Brass, Tin Plated
- Seals: NBR rubber
- Connector: 30% Glass Filled Nylon 6
Mineral oils, typically used in engines or hydraulic actuators, compatible with Brass, PTFE and NBR rubber.