The time proven system technology of the glycerine pressure gauges has been integrated in a new stainless steel case with modern design. This instrument fulfils the safety requirements of EN 837-1/S2.
The glycerine filling of the case protects the measuring system against wear by pulsating pressures and mechanical vibration; at the same time it provides lubrication of the moving parts.
- 63mm diameter
- High dynamic load
- Rugged construction
- Fulfills EN 837-1/S2 standard
- Protection IP 65 (EN 60 529/IEC 529)
- Low wear
- Versatile applications
- Custom modification to panel mounting with bracket (Model P1453)
- Reducing of stocking costs
- Low weight
- Case Material stainless steel
- Wetted Parts brass