Pressure sensors for general application are top of the range pressure transducers. Their accuracy, reliability, resistance to corrosion and mechanical load make them suitable for all pressure measuring tasks – in production, development or in the laboratory.
The front flush pressure diaphragm avoids zones, in which medium could crystalise or residues could form, thus ensuring trouble-free pressure measurement and hygienic cleaning of the pressure sensors.
- For pasty or crystalising media
- Finely graded selection of nominal ranges according to EN
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel design
- High overload protection
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- For dynamic or static measurements
- Good reproducibility
- Intergrated cooling element for medium temperatures of up to 150°
AZM23X031004 1″BSP SS Weld-on Adapter
AZM23X031006 1/2″BSP SS Weld-on Adapter