The Model 1100 Turbine Flow Meter is designed to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications. The meter features a rugged 316 stainless steel housing and rotor support assembly, CD4MCU stainless steel rotor, and abrasion-resistant tungsten carbide rotor shaft and journal bearings. The Model 1100 maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in the corrosive and abrasive fluids commonly found in a variety of industrial applications.
- Flow ranges from 0.6 to 5,000 GPM
- Rugged 316 stainless steel construction
- Meter bore sizes from 3/8″ to 10″
- NPT, BSP, Victaulic, or flange end connections from 1/2″ to 10″
- Accuracy of ±1% of reading
- Electronic integration available with HB2800 Flow Monitor, F to I/F to V Intelligent Converter or the K-Factor Scaler
- NIST traceable calibration available.