Fozmula Model S85 Level Alarm Switch
Coolant Level Alarm Switch is an active device which is designed to give an alarm signal if fluid falls below or rises above a present level. It will only signal after a few seconds delay, to eliminate false alarms due to turbulence.
Water based fluids compatible with Brass, PTFE and NBR rubber.
- Supply Voltage: 5 VDC or 7 - 35 VDC
- Supply Current: 1.5mA + source output
- Max. Load Current: 1.0A (sink) or 20mA (source)
- Alarm Delay Time: 0 - 25 secs rising or falling (factory set)
- Connection: 4 way Delphi Packard connector
- Start-up Delay: 1 - 5 secs
- Body: Brass
- Probe: PTFE
- Terminals: SAE CA210Brass, Tin Plated
- Seals: NBR rubber
- Connector: 30% Glass Filled Nylon 6
- Thread sealant: Vibra-Seal 516